World Water-Tech North America Announces First Round of Speakers
World Water-Tech North America is where water utilities come to find solutions to today’s challenges and opportunities in digitization, resource recovery and infrastructure finance.
Held in the heart of downtown Toronto, one of the world’s fastest growing technology innovation hubs, this is the place to meet start-ups, tech giants, operators and investors.
View Agenda https://worldwatertechnorthamerica.com/agenda/
Join 250+ water leaders on October 24-25, 2018 for two days of collaboration, dialogue and deal-making. You’ll be supported by our team to maximize networking opportunities, including advance connections with speakers and delegates via the 1:1 meetings system and a dedicated networking hub throughout the summit.
First Speakers Announced https://worldwatertechnorthamerica.com/speakers/
- Mads Leth, Director, VCS Denmark
- Rebekah Eggers, World Wide Industry Leader – IoT for Energy, Environment & Utilities, IBM
- Dave Johnson, Deputy General Manager, Southern Nevada Water Authority (Las Vegas)
- Matthew Servatius, Managing Director | Head of the CleanTech Group, Wells Fargo Technology Banking
- Eric Willman, Senior Director, Global Beverage Processing R&D, PepsiCo
- Paula Kehoe, Director of Water Resources, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Enrique C. Zaldivar, Executive Director and General Manager, LA Sanitation and Environment
- Steve Frenkel, Executive Director, Current
- Bart Weiss, Division Director, Reclaimed Water and Discharge Elimination, Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department
- Óscar Armando Monroy Hermosillo, Profesor Distinguido, Departamento de Biotecnología, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana
- Will Sarni, Founder and CEO, Water Foundry
- Eric Meliton, Project Manager, Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
World Water-Tech North America is the anchor event of Ontario Water Innovation Week (OnWIN), a full program of networking events, including the popular launch party and – new for 2018 – the AquaHacking Finals.
The week attracts delegates from around the world, who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and build lasting business partnerships with US and Canadian suppliers.
Registration Now Open – See Packages https://waterinnovationweek.com/pricing/