World Water-Tech North America – Day 2
Design Exchange, Toronto
The World Water-Tech North America summit is celebrating its sixth year as the leading industry summit focused on investment and innovation. 250+ municipalities, water utilities, investors, engineering giants and technology companies will gather in Toronto this October 24-25 with the aim of accelerating capital and solutions towards critical challenges facing the water industry.
For the full details, visit worldwatertechnorthamerica.com.
This year we’re focused on unlocking value and reducing risk with key panels and discussions around asset management, digitization, building resilience, energy/resource recovery and new investment opportunities.
Join us this October to hear direct from 60 game-changing speakers and the most exciting start-ups on the market.
- Digitization: How could the water industry be disrupted and what do we need to know?
- Accelerating Adoption: How can utilities create the right environment for technology adoption?
- Corporate Venture Arms: With M&A activity buoyant, is corporate venturing key to stimulating growth?
- Private Sector: What procurement models are most effective in sharing risk and delivering projects?
- Re-Use: Overcoming the roadblocks to water reuse for municipal and industrial end-users
- Resource Recovery: How can we reduce energy usage and maximise nutrient recovery from wastewater?
- Asset Management: What innovation is needed to effectively plan, monitor and manage critical assets?