Securing Future Water Supply through Water Reuse and Recycling
One of the most pressing global challenges facing the water sector is how to sustainably and reliably secure water supply for the future. Extreme weather phenomena and rapid population growth are driving urgent need for resilient, future-proof solutions.
At World Water-Tech North America in Toronto (October 24-25), a panel of five leading water experts will discuss the opportunities – and challenges – in Securing Future Water Supply through Water Reuse and Recycling. The panel of experts includes:
- Session Chair: Jeff Moeller, Director of Water Technologies, The Water Research Foundation
- Bart Weiss, Division Director, Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department
- Enrique Zaldivar, Director, LA Sanitation and the Environment
- Brian Biesemeyer, Director, Scottsdale Water
- Gary ReVoir, Vice President, Tetra Tech
These experts will be discussing a number of topics during the panel discussion – from the latest innovations in technology, to successful strategies for securing stakeholder buy-in and transforming public perception, leading municipalities and operators will debate the role of alternative water supplies in shoring up future clean water supply for the next generation.
Join us for two days of deal-making and partnership opportunities with leaders of major utilities and municipalities, industrial end users, engineering firms, investors, technology giants and start-ups from across USA and Canada, all under one roof.
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto in October.