Fostering Innovation at World Water-Tech North America
Innovation in water technology is the beating heart of the World Water-Tech North America summit and will be central to the discussion and debates in Toronto on October 24-25, 2018.
The summit’s opening panel, Fostering Innovation: Accelerating Adoption and Reducing Risk for Utilities, will feature five pioneering utility leaders who will discuss:
- How are forward-thinking utilities developing innovation programs to evaluate and pilot new technologies?
- How can we bridge the gap between a utility’s need and what technology companies are offering?
- How can we facilitate greater flexibility and cooperation between actors to allow technologies to be tested and proven?
- What does a culture of innovation look like? Is it about investment, incubation or creative thinking?
The following panelists will be taking part in this session:
- Steve Frenkel, Executive Director, Current Innovation (Session Chair)
- Christine deBarbadillo, Director of Clean Water and Technology, DC Water
- Dave Johnson, Deputy General Manager, Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Carl Yates, General Manager, Halifax Water
- Mads Leth, Director, VCS Denmark
Register here for World Water-Tech North America and other OnWIN events before August 23, 2018 to take advantage of the early bird rate.