Calling Water-Tech Start-Ups: Technology Showcase and TechHub
Are you (or do you know) a breakthrough water-tech start-up looking to showcase your innovative solution to an audience of engineering and technology leaders, utilities and investors for the North American water market?
World Water-Tech North America returns to Toronto this October 24-25, and we’re looking for the most exciting water-tech entrepreneurs to take part in the popular Technology Showcase sessions and TechHub space. Whether you’re part of an innovative water-tech start-up, or are excited by a company you think would benefit from this visibility, we would love to hear from you.
- Present a 7-minute snapshot of your company to an audience of major utilities and engineering firms, investors and global industry influencers
- Take questions from the investor ‘Shark Panel’ and summit audience
- Two days of networking opportunities for your business leaders to network 1:1 with potential partners.
- Dedicated meeting point in the networking area alongside other start-ups
- Demonstrate your products to our delegates whilst networking and increasing brand awareness.
Find more information, including the Technology Showcase and TechHub Guide, here.