14 New Speakers Confirmed for World Water-Tech North America
A group of 14 new speakers are confirmed to join World Water-Tech North America, where more than 250 water leaders will come together on October 24-25, 2018 for two days of collaboration, dialogue, and deal-making.
The newest additions include Microsoft, Halifax Water, Veolia, Fracta and Bloomberg BNA who will share their expertise and vision, debating topics from digitization to decentralization, reuse and sustainable water stewardship.
New speakers include:
- Nancy Kodousek, Director of Water Services, Region of Waterloo
- Carl Yates, General Manager, Halifax Water
- Greg Henderson, Deputy News Director, Bloomberg BNA
- Sandy Fabritz, Director of Water Strategy, Freeport-McMoRan
- Doug Hatler, Vice President of Marketing, Fracta
- Dave Chen, Principal and Chairman, Equilibrium Capital
- Regine Clement, CEO, CREO Syndicate
- Torri Martin, Chief of Innovation, City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management
- Cristina Ahmadpour, President, Isle Utilities
- Paul Fleming, Water Program Manager, Microsoft
- Alain Gadbois, Vice President Technology, Veolia Canada
- Jamie Witherspoon, Senior Vice President – Water, Cole Engineering Group
- Rebecca Singer, Manager of Resource Recovery, King County
- Jeff Possick, Managing Director, Missionpoint Capital Partners
World Water-Tech North America is the anchor event of Ontario Water Innovation Week (OnWIN), a full program of networking events which includes Water Innovation in Action, the popular OnWIN opening party and, new for 2018, the AquaHacking Finals.
Early bird pricing for OnWIN is available until August 23, 2018. More information, including registration information, is available here.